Little Pigeon River (Indiana)
Little Pigeon River or Little Pigeon Creek is a stream located in northwestern Spencer County and northeastern Warrick County, Indiana. The 1,000 acre watershed feeds marshland which, when the stream is high, provides a good habitat for ducks. It was the site of the Little Pigeon Creek Community, Abraham Lincoln's Indiana boyhood home, now the Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial. 
Alternate names include:
- Little Pigeon
- North Fork Little Pigeon Creek
- Pigeon Branch
- List of rivers of Indiana
- Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial, part of the Little Pigeon Creek settlement
- "GNIS Detail - Little Pigeon Creek". U.S. Department of the Interior - U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved March 19, 2013.
- "Little Pigeon Creek". IN HomeTownLocator. Retrieved March 19, 2013.
- "Magnificent Seven Waterfowl Picks in Indiana". InterMedia Outdoors. Retrieved March 19, 2013.
- "Little Pigeon Creek - Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial, Indiana". National Park Service. Retrieved October 4, 2015.
|This Spencer County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Warrick County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|