Little Rocky Mountains
The Little Rocky Mountains, also known as the Little Rockies, (Assiniboine: į́yąȟejusina [older terms, į́yąȟe widána, į́yąȟewida] ) are a group of buttes, roughly 765 km2 in area, located towards the southern end of the Fort Belknap Agency in Blaine County and Phillips County  in north-central Montana. Their highest summit is Antoine Butte ~5720 ft (1743 m)
The nearest town is Dodson, Montana.
- "Little Rocky Mountains". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- National Association of Tribal Heritage Protection Officers website profile
- "AISRI Dictionary Database Search--prototype version. Assiniboine. "Montana"". Retrieved 2012-05-26.
- Canadian Mountain Encyclopedia entry
- mountainzone.com entry
- "Little Rocky Mountains". Peakbagger.com.
- Geology and Physiography of the Little Rocky Mountains, Carleton University, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
|This Montana state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|