Little Staughton is a small village and civil parish located in the north of Bedfordshire. The parish is part of the Stodden Hundred (which comprises Bolnhurst, Clapham, Dean and Shelton, Keysoe, Knotting, Little Staughton, Melchbourne, Milton Ernest, Oakley, Pertenhall & Swineshead, Riseley, Shelton, Tilbrook and Yelden). The parish church, All Saints, is set apart from the present village – the previous village having been abandoned following an outbreak of the Bubonic plague.
- "Civil Parish population 2011". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 10 November 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Little Staughton.|
- Little Staughton Control Tower
- Little Staughton Official Website
- All Saints Church Website
- Little Staughton Baptist Church
|This Bedfordshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|