Little Sturgeon, Wisconsin
|Little Sturgeon, Wisconsin|
|• Total||2.335 sq mi (6.05 km2)|
|• Land||2.335 sq mi (6.05 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|• Density||58/sq mi (22/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (Central (CST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||1568432|
Little Sturgeon is an unincorporated census-designated place located on the Little Sturgeon Bay, in the town of Gardner, in Door County, Wisconsin. As of the 2010 census, its population was 136. Little Sturgeon has an annual festival known as "Little Sturgeon Days" that features a parade and other live entertainment.
- "Little Sturgeon". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-07-05.
- "Topographic map". United States Geographical Survey. Microsoft Research Maps. Retrieved 2009-07-06.
- "American FactFinder". U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved 14 April 2011.
- "Celebrate the weekend with Ellison Bay, Little Sturgeon". Green Bay Press-Gazette. June 26, 2009. Retrieved 2009-07-06.[dead link]
- Little Sturgeon Days, Door County
|This article about a location in Door County, Wisconsin is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|