|Single by Rob Thomas|
|from the album Meet the Robinsons soundtrack|
|Released||March 13, 2007|
|Label||Atlantic, Walt Disney|
|Producer(s)||Danny Elfman, Samuel Bird|
|Rob Thomas singles chronology|
"Little Wonders" is a song by Rob Thomas recorded for Disney's animated feature Meet the Robinsons in 2007. It is the second single from the Meet the Robinsons soundtrack. It is featured on the film's soundtrack, the ending of the film itself, and has been released as a single.
Rob Thomas revealed on April 1st 2017 via his facebook page, that the song 'Little Wonders' was written about him and his wife Marisol's first dog "Tyler" who was born on that same date. 
Two different versions of this video have been released, both of which contain various live action references to scenes in Meet the Robinsons.
Original version features Thomas set against various backdrops, most of which feature crowded scenes. It starts out with Rob in a rainy day in a city, singing the song under an umbrella (a reference to the film's rainy opening). The camera pans out at the chorus to show various people in the city. The next verse begins with Rob on a rooftop in the city (a reference to the building rooftop which the film's protagonist, Lewis, spent much time on and various important events of the film take place on), playing an acoustic guitar while singing, and at the second chorus, the camera again pans out to show window views of various people engaging in different activities. The bridge shows Thomas at a kids' softball game (a reference to Goob, Lewis's roommate at the orphanage who revolves around baseball and is a little league baseball player). A kid hits a home run ball, which carries onto a beach, and in front of a house on the coast of the beach, Rob sings the last of the song while people play around on the beach.
The kid that looks up at the rain and holds the hand of the girl near the end of the video bears a striking resemblance to the main protagonist of the movie, Lewis. The girl with a gallery of frogs (the younger version of Franny, the mother of Wilbur) is referenced as well near the end. It ends with Thomas walking off the beach into the sunset.
The second version is essentially the same, but with additional footage from Meet the Robinsons spliced in.
- "Little Wonders" (Radio Edit) - 3:45
- "There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" - 1:59 (performed by They Might Be Giants)
- "From the Past to the Future" - 2:38 (performed by Danny Elfman)
|Australian Singles Chart||20|
|Austrian Singles Chart||13|
|Canada (Canadian Hot 100)||22|
|German Singles Chart||20|
|Swiss Singles Chart||40|
|US Billboard Hot 100||58|
|US Adult Top 40 (Billboard)||5|
|US Adult Contemporary (Billboard)||11|
|German Singles Chart||54|
- "iTunes - Music - Little Wonders (Music from the Motion Picture) - Single by Rob Thomas". iTunes Store (US) (Apple Inc.). Retrieved 10 July 2014.
- Cohen, Jonathan (April 5, 2007). "Akon's 'Matter' Begins Second Week Atop Hot 100". Billboard.com.
- "Rob Thomas". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 2017-04-04.
- australian-charts.com - Rob Thomas - Little Wonders
- "Rob Thomas – Chart history" Canadian Hot 100 for Rob Thomas.
- "Rob Thomas – Chart history" Billboard Hot 100 for Rob Thomas.
- "Rob Thomas – Chart history" Billboard Adult Pop Songs for Rob Thomas.
- "Rob Thomas – Chart history" Billboard Adult Contemporary for Rob Thomas.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2010-01-24. Retrieved 2011-01-30.