Little York, Hunterdon County, New Jersey
Little York, New Jersey
Historic tavern in Little York
|Township||Alexandria and Holland|
|Elevation||109 m (358 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||877870|
Little York Historic District
|NRHP reference #||88001207|
|Added to NRHP||August 4, 1988|
Little York is an unincorporated community located along the border of Alexandria and Holland townships in Hunterdon County, New Jersey, United States. Little York is located on County Route 614 3.1 miles (5.0 km) north-northeast of Milford. Little York has a post office with ZIP code 08834.
- "Little York". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- National Park Service (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- Locality Search, State of New Jersey. Accessed June 9, 2016.
- United States Postal Service (2012). "USPS - Look Up a ZIP Code". Retrieved 2012-02-15.
- "Postmaster Finder - Post Offices by ZIP Code". United States Postal Service. Retrieved July 24, 2013.
|This article about a property in New Jersey on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Hunterdon County, New Jersey state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|