- To be the embodiment of the architectural guidance described in Microsoft's whitepapers
- To demonstrate how the Microsoft platform is used in the creation of SaaS solutions
This reference implementation application provides recruitment management software delivered as a service. The important aspect is not what the application does but how it is implemented.
LitwareHR is implemented as a Single Instance Multi Tenant application, which means that all its customers (or tenants) share the same instance of the application including a single database. Showing how to be multi tenant efficient as well as allowing tenant specific customization in a single instance environment is one of the key objectives of LitwareHR.
- LitwareHR sample application on MSDN
- LitwareHR Community
- MSDN SaaS Architecture Center
- The “Making Of” LitwareHR on Skyscrapr
|This software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|