Liu Xiaodong (footballer)
|Date of birth||January 14, 1989|
|Place of birth||Changchun, Jilin, China|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 10.9 in)|
|2016||→ Baoding Yingli Yitong (loan)||11||(2)|
|2017||Baoding Yingli Yitong||29||(2)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 3 November 2018|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 4 November 2013
Liu Xiaodong (simplified Chinese: 刘晓东; traditional Chinese: 劉曉東; pinyin: Liú Xiǎodōng; born January 14, 1989 in Changchun, Jilin) is a Chinese football striker who currently plays for Liaoning F.C. in the China League One.
A native of Changchun Liu Xiaodong began his football career when he joined the Changchun Yatai youth team where he eventually graduated to the senior team at the start of the 2008 Chinese Super League season. He started his professional football career when he made his debut against Wuhan Guanggu on April 27, 2008 in a 1-0 win (though this score was changed to 3-0 because of Wuhan's withdrawal from the league) and his appearance was to make him the first native Changchun player to actually play for Changchun Yatai. He later scored his first senior club goal against Shenzhen on June 25, 2008 in a 2-1 win. Throughout the season he was mostly used as substitute to gain playing time and eventually made sixteen league appearances.
Liu Xiaodong was called up to the senior Chinese squad to take part in a friendly against Honduras on March 29, 2011 and went on to make his debut when he came on as a late substitute for Hao Junmin in a 3-0 victory.
- "0-3 - 比赛结果-中超数据库-搜狐". csldata.sports.sohu.com. 2008-04-27. Retrieved 2012-08-06.
- "亚泰新超人乃未来十年核心 刘晓东梦想三步走国足". cnsoccer.titan24.com. 2009-06-22. Archived from the original on 2012-02-25. Retrieved 2012-08-06.
- 官方：刘晓东加盟辽足 at dongqiudi.com 2018-02-28. Retrieved 2018-03-05 (in Chinese)
- "China PR 3-0 Honduras". teamchina.freehostia.com. 2011-03-29. Retrieved 2012-08-06.
|This biographical article related to Chinese football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|