From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Liuzhangli Station Platform
|Location||No. 168, Sec. 3, Heping E. Rd.
Daan and Xinyi, Taipei
|Opened||March 28, 1996|
|Passengers||21,323 daily (2016)
(Ranked 73rd of 109)
The three-level, elevated station has two side platforms, and has one exit. It is located at the intersection of Heping East Rd. and Keelung Rd.
It is a planned transfer station with the North-South Line (under planning).
|4F||Connecting Level||Platforms-connecting Overpass|
|Lobby, information desk, automatic ticket dispensing machines, one-way faregates, restrooms|
|Platform 1||← Line 1 toward Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center (Technology Building)|
|Platform 2||→ Line 1 toward Taipei Zoo (Linguang) →|
Around the station
- Ministry of Justice Taipei City Investigations Office
- Liuzhangli Market
- Far Eastern Business Center
- Jianan Elementary School
- George Vocational High School of Taipei
- Taiwan Mobile Building
- Chung-Hua Institution for Economic Research
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Liuzhangli Station.|
- "Passenger Volume at Taipei Rapid Transit Stations" (PDF). Taipei City Department of Transportation. 2017-03-13. Retrieved 2017-03-13.
- "Route Map: Liuzhangli".
|Preceding station||Taipei Metro||Following station|
toward Taipei Zoo
|This Taiwanese rapid transit article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|