Live! Casino & Hotel
|Live! Casino & Hotel|
|Location||Hanover, Maryland (United States)|
|Opening date||June 6, 2012(as Maryland Live! Casino)|
|Notable restaurants||The Cheesecake Factory, Bobby's Burger Palace, Phillips Seafood, The Prime Rib|
|Casino type||Land Based|
Live! Casino & Hotel, formerly Maryland Live! Casino, is a casino, entertainment complex and hotel in Hanover, Maryland, adjacent to Arundel Mills Mall, owned and operated by The Cordish Companies. The casino opened its first phase on June 6, 2012, which included 3,200 slot machines and electronic table games. The second phase opened in September 2012, bringing the total to 4,750 machines. Because the casino was built on what was formerly mall parking lots, Live! Casino & Hotel features a six-story parking garage that is free to visitors of both the mall and the casino.
Starting 8:00am on December 27, 2012, Maryland Live! transitioned to being open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. On April 11, 2013, Maryland Live! debuted 122 table games including Blackjack, Roulette, Craps, 3-Card Poker, 4-Card Poker, Mini-Baccarat, and more, to complement its electronic games and slot machines. A 52-table poker room opened on August 28, 2013.
Live! Casino & Hotel includes over 4,200 slots and electronic table games, 189 live table games, and 52 poker tables. There is parking for 5,000 vehicles in a multi-level parking garage, including both self-park (free) and valet. A 310-room hotel and conference center opened on June 6, 2018 (six years after the first phase of the casino opened), on a site adjacent to the casino building. At 17 stories, the hotel is the tallest building in Anne Arundel County.
- Bobby's Burger Palace
- LIVE! Market® Buffet, a multi-station all-you-can-eat buffet
- Luk Fu
- Morty's Delicatessen
- Noodles Ramen Bar
- Phillips Seafood Restaurant
- The Cheesecake Factory
- The Prime Rib
- Rams Head Center Stage (concert venue)
- "Maryland Live! Casino at Arundel Mills mall marks completion of its slots parlor". The Washington Post. Associated Press. September 13, 2012. Retrieved 2012-09-14.
- Bernstein, Rachel (April 28, 2011). "Arundel Mills casino won't open until June 2012". Daily Record (Maryland).
- "Maryland Live! Casino - General Information". marylandlivecasino.com.
- "LIVE! Market® Buffet". Maryland Live! Casino.
- "Luk Fu". Maryland Live! Casino.
- "Morty's Delicatessan". Maryland Live! Casino.
- "Noodles". Maryland Live! Casino.
- "The Prime Rib". Maryland Live! Casino.
- "Maryland Live! Casino - Rams Head Center Stage". marylandlivecasino.com.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Live! Casino & Hotel.|