|Type of business||Public|
S&P 600 Component
|Headquarters||New York City|
|No. of locations||London, Berlin, Paris, Tel Aviv, San Francisco, Atlanta, Tokyo, Melbourne, Mannheim, Amsterdam, Milan|
|Key people||Robert LoCascio, CEO|
|Revenue||US$ 209.93 million (2014)|
|Employees||1,058 (As of December 2014)|
LivePerson Ltd. (formerly HumanClick Ltd.)|
Contact At Once!, LLC
Engage Pty Ltd.
LivePerson (UK) Ltd.
LivePerson Netherlands B.V
LivePerson is a publicly held American technology company that develops products for online messaging, marketing, and analytics.
Headquartered in New York City, LivePerson is best known as the developer of LiveEngage- a messaging platform that allows companies to talk with visitors in real time on websites, mobile, and social networks, enabling both customer service and conversational commerce (e-commerce via chat).
LivePerson was founded in 1995 by Robert LoCascio after a disastrous customer service experience online. In April 2000, the company completed an initial public offering on the NASDAQ, in March 2011 its shares started trading also on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange and are included in the TA-100 Index and the TA BlueTech Index.
Since its founding, LivePerson has expanded to include offices in London and Reading, England; Tel Aviv, Israel; Melbourne, Australia; Alpharetta, Georgia; Mannheim and Berlin, Germany; Amsterdam, Netherlands; Milan, Italy; Paris, France; Tokyo, Japan.
LivePerson provides a web based engagement service, also referred to as click to chat.
|October 2000||HumanClick||Real-time online customer service applications|||
|July 2006||Proficient Systems||Provider of hosted proactive, revenue generating on-site chat solutions|||
|October 2007||Kasamba Inc.||Online provider of chat-based experts|||
|April 2010||NuConomy||Web analytics and optimization platform|||
|May 2012||Amadesa||Web marketing company specializing in predictive intelligence technology|||
|June 2012||Look.io, Inc.||Mobile chat provider|||
|November 2012||ENGAGE Pty Ltd.||Australian provider of cloud-based customer contact solutions|||
|April 2014||NextGraph||Digital engagement solutions company|||
|June 2014||Synchronite||Co-browsing and video chat|||
|November 2014||Contact At Once||Leading platform for C2B sales conversations|||
|October 2018||Conversable||Conversational commerce and AI platform|||
- Robert LoCascio, Founder and CEO
- Alex Spinelli, Chief Technology Officer
- Chris Greiner, Chief Financial Officer
- Monica Greenberg, EVP, Corporate Development, Strategic Alliances and General Counsel
- Manlio Carrelli, EVP, Enterprise Business Group
- Avi Kedmi, EVP, Commercial Business Group
- Marc Hayes, VP, Product and Strategy
Products and services
- LiveEngage — A cloud-based method of customer messaging using Predictive Intelligent Targeting. Business can communicate with customers on web, mobile, and social.
- LP Insights — Turns customers' chat transcripts into structured and unstructured data to provide actionable insights.
- "SEC Filings". LivePerson. Retrieved 3 April 2015.
- "The establishment of our core values is one thing that we still refer back to each and every day. They are what define LivePerson". http://www.businessinterviews.com/liveperson-rob-locascio. Business Interviews. External link in
|website=(help); Missing or empty
- "LivePerson returns to IPO price -- 10 years later", Marketwatch, April 7, 2010
- "LivePerson dual lists on Tel Aviv Stock Exchange", Reuters, Mar 13, 2011
- "LivePerson Acquires HumanClick, Creating a Global Market Leader in Real-Time eCRM Solutions for Small and Mid-Sized Businesses", Business Wire, October 13, 2000
- "LivePerson buys live chat provider Proficient Systems in all-stock deal", Internet Retailer, July 19, 2006
- "Kasamba to be Acquired by LivePerson", StartupIsrael.com, June 26, 2007, archived from the original on August 17, 2011
- "LivePerson To Acquire Web Analytics Startup NuConomy For $3 Million", TechCrunch, Jan 25, 2010
- "Web analytics marketing co Amadesa acquired by LivePerson", Globes, May 16, 2012
- "Mobile Chat Platform Maker Look.io Acquired by LivePerson", Pando.com, June 12, 2012
- "LivePerson to Acquire Australia-based Customer Contact Solutions Provider", bizjournals.com, November 6, 2012
- "LivePerson Adds New Team of Data Science Experts to Enhance its Leadership in Intelligent Digital Engagement". LivePerson. LivePerson. Retrieved 26 June 2018.
- Gutbezahl, David. "LivePerson Looks to Better Engagement with Synchronite". TMCnet. TMCnet. Retrieved 3 April 2015.
- "LivePerson Acquires Contact At Once! For $65M". NoCamels News. NoCamels News. Retrieved 3 April 2015.
- "LivePerson acquires Conversable, a conversational AI company". VentureBeat. Retrieved 1 October 2018.
- "LiveEngage". Launch Point. Marketo. Retrieved 3 April 2015.
- "LivePerson Launches LP Insights". Destination CRM. CRM Magazine. Retrieved 3 April 2015.