Live (Eurythmics video)
|Video by Eurythmics|
|Genre||Concert Performance Video|
|Producer||Oil Factory Films, Ltd.|
The intro and some segments in between songs feature the band filmed in a studio, including Patrick Seymour's keyboard intro to "Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)" and Jimmy 'Z' Zavala's harmonica intro to "Missionary Man".
- It Could Be The Future (spoken word prologue, shot in a studio) 
- "Sexcrime (1984)"
- "Let's Go"
- "The Last Time"
- "Here Comes the Rain Again"
- "It's Alright (Baby's Coming Back)"
- "When Tomorrow Comes"
- "There Must Be an Angel (Playing With My Heart)"
- "Who's That Girl"
- "Right By Your Side"
- "Thorn in My Side"
- "Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)"
- "Would I Lie to You?" / "Day Tripper" (medley)
- "Missionary Man"
- "Sisters Are Doing It for Themselves"
- "The Miracle of Love"
- End credits - "The Miracle of Love" (instrumental studio version)
The video omits the following songs that were performed during the concert:
- "I Love You Like a Ball and Chain" (originally performed after "Let's Go")
- "Conditioned Soul" (originally performed after "Who's That Girl").
Songs issued on records
- "Here Comes the Rain Again" was included on the CD single "You Have Placed a Chill in My Heart" (1988).
- "There Must Be an Angel (Playing with My Heart)" was included on the CD single for "Shame" (1987).
- "Missionary Man" was included on the album Eurythmics Live 1983-1989 (1993) and the CD single for "I Need a Man" (1988).
- "The Miracle of Love" was included on the album Eurythmics Live 1983-1989 (1993), though were incorrectly credited on it as recorded in Paris in September 1989. On the CD version, the track has been truncated, removing a short speech by Annie Lennox.
- VHS Videotape
- UK PAL
- US NTSC
- Japan NTSC
- Brazil (FanFasq label)
- Argentina (Garra Media label, 2011)