Live from the Carousel
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Live From the Carousel)
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|"Live From the Carousel"|
|Single by Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band|
|Released||April 16, 2011|
|Recorded||December 7, 2010|
Live from the Carousel is a two-song limited edition 10-inch 45-rpm vinyl single by Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band. The single consists of two live tracks and was released on April 16, 2011 exclusively for Record Store Day.
- "Gotta Get That Feeling"
- "Racing in the Street ('78)"
The E Street Band
- Bruce Springsteen – lead vocals, lead guitar, harmonica
- Roy Bittan – piano, vocals
- Clarence Clemons – saxophone, vocals
- Charles Giordano – organ, glockenspiel
- Garry Tallent – bass guitar
- Steve Van Zandt – rhythm guitar, vocals
- Max Weinberg – drums
|This 2010s rock song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|