Live and Kickin'
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Live and Kickin)
|Live and Kickin'|
|Live album by Willie Nelson|
|Released||June 24, 2003|
|Recorded||April 9, 2003|
|Willie Nelson chronology|
Live and Kickin' is a 2003 live album by country singer Willie Nelson, featuring music stars of diverse genres like Eric Clapton, Shania Twain, Elvis Costello, Diana Krall, Norah Jones, Ray Charles and Steven Tyler.
- "I Didn't Come Here (And I Ain't Leavin')" (Scotty Emerick, Michael Smotherman) - 3:12
- "Night Life" (Walt Breeland, Paul Buskirk, Willie Nelson) - 4:32
- duet with Eric Clapton
- "Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain" (Fred Rose) - 2:55
- duet with Shania Twain
- "Homeward Bound" (Paul Simon) - 3:57
- duet with Paul Simon
- "Beer for My Horses" (Emerick, Toby Keith) - 3:33
- duet with Toby Keith
- "Crazy" (Nelson) - 4:35
- "To All the Girls I've Loved Before" (Hal David, Albert Hammond) - 4:25
- duet with Wyclef Jean
- "The Wurlitzer Prize" (Bobby Emmons, Chips Moman) - 2:30
- duet with Norah Jones
- "She Loves My Automobile" (Frank Beard, Billy Gibbons, Dusty Hill) - 2:40
- duet with ZZ Top
- "Angel Flying Too Close to the Ground" (Nelson) - 4:37
- duet with Shelby Lynne
- "A Song for You" (Leon Russell) - 5:22
- duet with Ray Charles
- "I Couldn't Believe It Was True" (Eddy Arnold, Wally Fowler) - 2:53
- duet with John Mellencamp
- "Last Thing I Needed First Thing This Morning" (Donna Farar, Gary P. Nunn) - 4:33
- duet with Kenny Chesney
- "Run That by Me One More Time" (Fred Foster, Arthur Hancock, Jimmy Lambert) - 2:34
- duet with Ray Price
- "One Time Too Many" (Richard Supa, Steven Tyler) - 5:30
- duet with Steven Tyler
- Robert Aaron - Keyboards
- Kenny Aronoff - Drums
- Frank Beard - Bass Guitar and Background Vocals on "She Loves My Automobile"
- Ray Charles - Piano and Vocals on "A Song For You"
- Kenny Chesney - Duet Vocals on "Last Thing I Needed First Thing This Morning"
- Cory Churko - Background vocals
- Eric Clapton - Duet Vocals on "Night Life"
- Dane Clark - Drums
- Elvis Costello - Vocals on "Crazy"
- Dan Dugmore - Steel Guitar
- Stuart Duncan - Fiddle
- Shannon Forrest - Percussion
- Billy Gibbons - Electric Guitar and Lead Vocals on "She Loves My Automobile"
- Donald Guillaume - Drums
- Dusty Hill - Drums on "She Loves My Automobile"
- John Hobbs - Keyboards
- Wyclef Jean - Acoustic Guitar and Duet Vocals on "To All the Girls I've Loved Before"
- Norah Jones - Duet Vocals on "The Wurlitzer Prize"
- Toby Keith - Duet Vocals on "Beer for My Horses"
- Diana Krall - Vocals on "Crazy"
- Shelby Lynne - Duet Vocals on Angel Flying Too Close to the Ground"
- Brent Mason - Electric Guitar
- John Mellencamp - Duet Vocals on "I Couldn't Believe It Was True"
- Willie Nelson - Acoustic Guitar, Lead Vocals
- Ray Price - Duet Vocals on "Run That by Me One More Time"
- Mickey Raphael - Harmonica
- Michael Rhodes - Bass Guitar
- Matt Rollings - Keyboards
- Leon Russell - Vocals on "A Song For You", "I Can't Believe It Was True", and "Last Thing I Needed First Thing This Morning"
- Paul Simon - Duet Vocals on "Homeward Bound"
- Mirium Sturm - Violin
- Shania Twain - Duet Vocals on "Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain"
- Steven Tyler - Duet Vocals on "One Time Too Many"
- Julia Waters - Background Vocals
- Maxine Willard Waters - Background Vocals
- Biff Watson - Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar
- Andy York - Electric Guitar
|U.S. Billboard Top Country Albums||4|
|U.S. Billboard 200||42|
|This 2000s country music album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|