Live at Hammersmith '84
This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Live at Hammersmith '84|
|Live album by|
|Released||10 December 1990 UK|
|Recorded||Sunday 9 September 1984|
|Venue||Hammersmith Odeon, London|
|Genre||Progressive rock, hard rock|
|Producer||Tony Wilson, Dale Griffin (for the BBC)|
|Jethro Tull chronology|
Live at Hammersmith '84 is a live album by Jethro Tull, recorded on Sunday 9 September 1984 at the Hammersmith Odeon in London. It was the fourth release in an official series of similar, radio-archive releases by several bands (see Raw Fruit Records), this title being released in 1990. The tracks had been recorded for broadcast by BBC Radio, receiving their first broadcast on 27 December 1984 and were released under licence.
The original vinyl release had the catalogue number Raw Fruit Records FRSLP004 A1 B1. It was also released on cassette and CD.
- Ian Anderson – flute, acoustic guitar, vocals
- Martin Barre – electric guitar
- Doane Perry – drums
- Peter-John Vettese – keyboards
- Dave Pegg – bass
|1.||"Locomotive Breath" (instrumental)||2:36|
|3.||"Under Wraps #1"||4:30|
|4.||"Later, That Same Evening"||4:03|
|6.||"Living in the Past"||4:29|
|8.||"Too Old to Rock 'n' Roll: Too Young to Die!"||9:08|
- Recorded during the Under Wraps tour of 1984.
- At Hammersmith Odeon for three successive performances beginning 7 September 1984.
- Live at Hammersmith 1984 at AllMusic
- 1984 Jethro Tull Concert Schedule
- Complete original concert at Wolfgang's Vault
|This progressive rock album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|