||This article needs additional or better citations for verification. (November 2009)
Live at the Point is a live album by Irish folk singer Christy Moore, released in 1994. The album was recorded at the Point Theatre in Dublin over a course of a number of concerts in 1994.
All tracks arranged and composed by Christy Moore; except where indicated
- "Welcome to the Cabaret"
- "Natives" (Paul Doran)
- "Fairytale of New York" (Shane MacGowan, Jem Finer)
- "Delirium Tremens"
- "Black Is the Colour" (Traditional)
- "Missing You" (Jim McCarthy)
- "Cliffs of Dooneen" (Traditional)
- "Well Below the Valley"
- "Go, Move, Shift" (Erwin McColl)
- "Casey" (Martin Egan)
- "Ride On" (Jim McCarthy)
- "Joxer Goes to Stuttgart"
- "Nancy Spain" (Barney Rush)
- Christy Moore - guitar, bodhran, vocals
The album received positive reviews and a 4.5 stars out of 5 rating on Allmusic.