Live from London (Bon Jovi)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Live from London 1995|
|Video by Bon Jovi|
1995 (VHS)15 September 2003 (DVD)
|Recorded||June 25, 1995|
|Bon Jovi chronology|
Live From London is a live concert video from the American rock band Bon Jovi. It was the band's first concert video and was shot at Wembley Stadium on June 25, 1995 in front of 72,000 fans on the These Days Tour. Directed by David Mallet and produced by Andy Picheta, the release shows Bon Jovi performing some of their staple live hits, and also some songs from their album These Days. The approximate running time is 90 minutes, as some songs from the concert were cut from this release. For the production, Mallett and Picheta earned a nomination for Best Long Form Music Video at the 39th Annual Grammy Awards.
The last track "These Days" is a music video featuring concert clips rather than a live performance.
- "Livin' on a Prayer"
- "You Give Love a Bad Name"
- "Keep the Faith"
- "Blaze of Glory" (Jon Bon Jovi Cover)
- "Lay Your Hands On Me"
- "I'll Sleep When I'm Dead" / "Papa Was a Rolling Stone" (Medley)
- "Bad Medicine" / "Shout" (Medley)
- "Hey God
- "Wanted Dead or Alive"
- "This Ain't a Love Song"
- "Closing Credits"
- "These Days" (Music Video - featuring concert clips)
- Jon Bon Jovi (lead vocals, guitar)
- Richie Sambora (guitar, backing vocals)
- Tico Torres (drums)
- David Bryan (keyboards, backing vocals)
Available on the following formats
- The concert was originally released on VHS in 1995, then worldwide on DVD in 2003. It was also later included in the Cross Road: Deluxe Sound & Vision box set in 2005, although for some reason, despite appearing on the disc, the song Lay Your Hands On Me is not credited as featuring on this release.
- The DVD version contained no additional material or extra features, nor was the existing material remastered. The concert is in letterboxed widescreen and in 2.0 stereo. The material itself is therefore, identical to the VHS version.
- The "These Days" bonus video was compiled from footage from the Live From London concert, using the full studio track, and is not the same as the "These Days" promo video.
|Brazil (Pro-Música Brasil)||Gold||25,000*|
|United States (RIAA)||Gold||50,000^|
|United Kingdom (BPI)||2xPlatinum||Expression error: Missing operand for *.^|
*sales figures based on certification alone
- "Discos de oro y platino" (in Spanish). Cámara Argentina de Productores de Fonogramas y Videogramas. Archived from the original on May 31, 2011. Retrieved August 15, 2012.
- "Brazilian video certifications – Bon Jovi – Live from London" (in Portuguese). Associação Brasileira dos Produtores de Discos.
- "American video certifications – Bon Jovi – Live from London". Recording Industry Association of America. If necessary, click Advanced, then click Format, then select Video Longform, then click SEARCH
- "British video certifications – Bon Jovi – Live from London". British Phonographic Industry. Enter Live from London in the field Keywords. Select Title in the field Search by. Select DVD in the field By Format. Select ' in the field By Award. Click Search
|This 1990s hard rock album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|