Live in Hollywood: Highlights from the Aquarius Theater Performances
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Live in Hollywood: Highlights From The Aquarius Theatre Performances|
|Live album by The Doors|
|Recorded||July 21, 1969|
|Label||Rhino, Bright Midnight Archives|
|The Doors chronology|
Live in Hollywood: Highlights from the Aquarius Theater Performances is a compilation live album released by the band The Doors, live in Hollywood. The album was released in 2001 by the label of Bright Midnight Archives. Is the first of five albums released by The Doors of the live recordings in the Aquarius Theatre.
This is part of previously unreleased material of the Bright Midnight Archives collection of live albums by The Doors.
All songs written by The Doors except where noted.
- Introductions - 1:17
- I Will Never Be Untrue - 3:42
- Build Me a Woman (Jim Morrison) - 5:24
- Who Do You Love? (Bo Diddley) - 7:43
- Little Red Rooster (Willie Dixon) - 6:29
- Gloria (Van Morrison) - 10:04
- Touch Me ((Robby Krieger) - 3:29
- The Crystal Ship (Morrison) - 4:03
- Close to You (Dixon) - 7:03
- Rock Me Baby (B.B. King) - 7:21
- Jim Morrison - vocals
- Ray Manzarek - organ, keyboard bass & vocals on Close to You
- Robby Krieger - electric guitar
- John Densmore - drums