Live in Poland is the first live album made by the supergroup Praxis, released in 1997.
This album contains songs of their last two albums Metatron and Sacrifist, one song from Buckethead's album Giant Robot plus "Tarab" first heard on Nicky Skopelitis' album Ekstasis recorded June 29, 1996.
The album came as part of magazine Jazz A Go-Go and is a rare collector's item now. Parts of the same concert were later released on Warszawa.
||"The Hook/Giant Robot"
- DXT: turntables, keyboards;
- Invisibl Skratch Piklz - DJs Q-Bert, Mixmaster Mike, Short Cut,
- Disk: turntables, scratching.
- Recorded live at Sala Kongresowa, Warsaw, Poland. Summer Jazz Days, June 29, 1996.
- Remixed and mastered at Jazz Club Akwarium Studio, Warsaw, Poland by Mariusz Adamiak.
- Produced by Mariusz Adamiak.