Live in Zombietown
|Live in Zombietown|
|Live album by Supernaut|
|Recorded||September 7, 1995, BITEF theatre, Belgrade|
|Label||Urbana Zona Trotorock|
|Producer||Vladimir Janković "Slonče"|
Live in Zombietown is the only live album by the Serbian alternative rock band Supernaut, recorded on September 7, 1995, at the Belgrade BITEF theatre, at the Zombietown movie premier. The album, available on compact cassette only, was released by the independent record label Urbana Zona Trotorock, founded by the late underground painter Momir Grujić "Fleka". This is the first release to feature bassist Saša Radić and the last to feature Miodrag "Čeza" Stojanović on rhythm machine. Most of the material from the album appeared on the following studio album, the 1998 Niže nego ljudski (Lower than human). The track "Pobuna mašina" ("Machine rebellion") was rerecorded on the fifth studio album of the same name.
|2.||"Niže nego ljudski / LSDB / Pobuna mašina" (Lower than human / LSDB / Machine rebellion)||13:05|
|3.||"Dželat" (The executioner)||4:40|
|6.||"Tata Rollingstone" (Papa Rollingstone)||2:40|
- Saša Radić (bass)
- Čeza (Miodrag Stojanović; rhythm machine)
- Đile (Srđan Marković; vocals)
- Vladimir Janković "Slonče" (sound engineer)
- "SRĐAN ĐILE MARKOVIĆ I SAŠA RADIĆ – Supernaut - Trideset ljudi, to je naš Altamont /". Popboks.com. 2012-01-17. Retrieved 2012-02-28.
- "Supernaut: ...Pa da zaigramo / Vesti". POPBOKS.com. Retrieved 2012-02-28.