City of Liverpool
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Liverpool Council)
City of Liverpool or Liverpool City may refer to:
- Liverpool, a city in the north west of England
- Liverpool, New South Wales, a suburb of Sydney, Australia
- City of Liverpool (New South Wales), a local government area in Sydney, Australia, including the suburb
- Liverpool City Council, the governing body for the city of Liverpool, England
- Liverpool City (1906), a defunct rugby league team based in Liverpool that played from 1906–07
- Liverpool City RLFC, defunct rugby team playing from 1951–1968, previously known as Liverpool Stanley and renamed Huyton RLFC
- City of Liverpool (water polo), British water polo club, see Team GB women's water polo team
- City of Liverpool (aircraft), the aircraft downed in the 1933 Imperial Airways Diksmuide crash
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title City of Liverpool.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.