Liverpool Township, Fulton County, Illinois
Location in Fulton County
Fulton County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||42.08 sq mi (109.0 km2)|
|• Land||40.25 sq mi (104.2 km2)|
|• Water||1.83 sq mi (4.7 km2) 4.35%|
|Elevation||564 ft (172 m)|
|• Estimate (2016)||528|
|• Density||13.5/sq mi (5.2/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61520, 61542, 61543|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 42.08 square miles (109.0 km2), of which 40.25 square miles (104.2 km2) (or 95.65%) is land and 1.83 square miles (4.7 km2) (or 4.35%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these four cemeteries: Liverpool, Mount Pleasant, Pollitt and Salem.
- Beebe Lake
- Goose Lake
- Lost Lake
- Canton Union School District 66
- Lewistown School District 97
- Illinois' 17th congressional district
- State House District 91
- State Senate District 46
- "Liverpool Township, Fulton County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-16.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.