|Economic Development Company|
|Founder||English Partnerships, Liverpool City Council, NWDA|
|Mike Parker (Chairman)|
Liverpool Vision is an Economic Development Company based in Liverpool, England. Set up in 1999, Liverpool Vision was the first Urban Regeneration Company to be founded in the United Kingdom and was tasked with leading the physical transformation of the city into the new millennium. In 2008, a re-organisation of Liverpool Vision saw its operations as a URC merged with both the Liverpool Land Development Company and Business Liverpool to form a single Economic Development Company within Liverpool. Liverpool Vision also offers business support. Liverpool Vision recently led the Liverpool at World Expo in Shanghai 2010 project.
Liverpool Vision has spearheaded many urban developments within Liverpool, including:
- Baltic Triangle
- Commercial District
- Echo Arena Liverpool
- Lime Street Gateway
- Liverpool ONE
- LJMU Art and Design Academy
- Museum of Liverpool
- Prince's Dock
- Stonebridge Park
- QE2 - Liverpool Waterfront 
- "About Us". Liverpool Vision. Retrieved 2009-10-01.
- "The Urban Regeneration Companies". Homes and Communities Agency. Retrieved 2009-10-01.
- "Liverpool Vision". Homes and Communities Agency. Retrieved 2009-10-01.