|Ntuthuko Shezi (CEO), Ken Robinson (Advisory Board)|
Livestock Wealth is a South African-based crowdfunding company that focuses on funding for cattle. The company connects investors with farmers that require funding by using cattle as a form of investment. For example options include the purchase of grass fed beef cattle; a pregnant cow, a calf or the shared purchase of a calf.
The company is headquartered in Johannesburg and has a number of farms in their portfolio based in Free State and KwaZulu Natal. Investors can access the investment platform through a mobile app utilizing 5G and AI technology developed in conjunction with Chinese mobile phone company Huawei.
- CNN, Katy Scott,. "Cash cows: Why investors are buying pregnant cattle".
- "Buying the cow: Global investors take interest in South Africa's literal stock market". Retrieved August 16, 2018.
- Steyn, Lisa. "The next big investment opportunity? Cows could outperform the JSE". Retrieved August 16, 2018.
- Bridgwater, Adrian. "Huawei: The Road To 5G Is Paved With AI". Retrieved August 16, 2018.
- Burke, Jason (29 July 2016). "13m cows, one app: the city slickers selling cattle via 'crowd-farming'". the Guardian. Retrieved August 16, 2018.
- "SAB Foundation awards over R9m to small social enterprises". www.bizcommunity.com. Retrieved August 16, 2018.
|This bank, insurance, or other financial services corporation article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|