|Birth name||Lívia Zita Lókay|
|Also known as||Livia Zita-Bendix, Livia Zita|
21 December 1984|
|Occupation(s)||Musician, artist, graphic designer|
|Labels||Roadrunner, Metal Blade|
|Associated acts||King Diamond, Mercyful Fate|
Livia Zita (born Lívia Zita Lókay on 21 December 1984 in Budapest, Hungary) is a Hungarian graphic designer and rock singer, best known for her work with the Danish heavy metal band King Diamond, to which she belongs as a guest musician in studio and backing vocalist in live performances since 2003.
Thanks to her marriage with King Diamond (Kim Bendix Petersen), Zita has also contributed to Diamond's band Mercyful Fate. She regularly lives with her husband in Dallas, Texas, USA, and she's an American citizen, under her married name Livia Zita-Bendix.
She's also his business partner, and is working with him to compile old footage for two planned DVD releases of King Diamond and Mercyful Fate live performances. She also helped him make remastered editions of the King Diamond albums The Spider's Lullabye, The Graveyard, Voodoo and House of God.
She is also very health conscious, practicing yoga and contortion.
With King Diamond
- The Puppet Master - (2003)
- Deadly Lullabyes - (Live Album,2004)
- Give Me Your Soul...Please - (2007)
- Dreams of Horror - (Compilation album, 2014)
With Mercyful Fate
- Evil (Single) - (2009)
- Administrator. "Tizenöt évvel fiatalabbnak érzi majd magát King Diamond - Shock!".
- "Livia Zita". www.listal.com.
- "King Diamond Is Madly in Love with His 24-Year-Old Wife". Blabbermouth.net. 4 January 2009. Retrieved 2009-06-20.[permanent dead link]