|Look up livid in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Livid may refer to:
- a dark bluish-grey color, such as in livor mortis
- Livid (festival), an Australian alternative rock music festival
- Livid (rapper), Danish rapper member of Danish rap band Kaliber
- Livid (Blondie album), 2000
- Livid (Nightmare album), 2004
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Livid.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.