Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up livid in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Livid may refer to:
- a dark bluish-grey color, such as in livor mortis
- Livid (festival), an Australian alternative rock music festival
- Livid (rapper), Danish rapper member of Danish rap band Kaliber
- Livid (Blondie album), 2000
- Livid (Nightmare album), 2004
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Livid.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.