Living Dub Volume 4 is a studio album of reggae music by the Jamaican singer Burning Spear (Winston Rodney). It was released in 1998.
- "Dub It Clean"
- "Dub Appointment"
- "First Time Dub"
- "Physician Dub"
- "Jah Dub"
- "Dub Smart"
- "Peaceful Dub"
- "Dub African"
- "My Island Dub"
- "Music Dub"
- "Loving Dub"
- All songs written and arranged by Winston Rodney.
- Published by Burning Music Publishing, ASCAP.
- Executive Producer: Sonia Rodney
- Recorded at Grove Recording Studio, Ocho Rios, St. Ann's, Jamaica
- Edited by Barry O'Hare
- Mixed by Barry O'Hare and Winston Rodney.
- Assistant engineer: Bobby Hawthorne
- Mastered by Toby Mountain at Northeastern Digital Recording, Southborough, Mass.
- Photography and back cover art © Dana Siles 1997
- Cover photo-montage by Francisco Gonzalez.
- Design by Jean-Pierre LeGuillou.
- Album supervision by Chris Wilson.
- Winston Rodney - vocals, Congo, percussion, background vocals
- Nelson Miller - drums
- James Smith - trumpet
- Lenval Jarrett - rhythm guitar
- Num H.S. Amun'Tehu - percussion, background vocals
- Steven Stewart - keyboards
- Rupert Bent - lead guitar
- Ronald "Nambo" Robinson - trombone
- Howard Messam - saxophone
- Barry O'Hare - keyboard
- Carol "Passion" Nelson - background vocals
- Edna Rodney - background vocals
- Rachell Bradshaw - background vocals
- Yvonne Patrick - background vocals
- Sharon Gordon - background vocals
- Tony Williams - drums
- Trevor McKenzie - bass
- Collin Elliot - bass
- Robbie Lyn - keyboard, background vocals
- Beezy Coleman - rhythm, lead guitar ("Play Jerry")
- Junior "Chico" Chin - trumpet ("Play Jerry")
- Uziah "Sticky" Thompson - percussion ("Play Jerry")
- Tony Green - saxophone ("Play Jerry")