Living Greyhawk Gazetteer
|Author||Gary Holian, Erik Mona, Sean K Reynolds, Frederick Weining|
|Cover artist||William O'Connor|
|Genre||Dungeons & Dragons|
|Publisher||Wizards of the Coast|
|Media type||Trade Paperback|
The Living Greyhawk Gazetteer (LGG) is a sourcebook for the World of Greyhawk campaign setting for the 3rd edition of the Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game. Despite the title, the Living Greyhawk Gazetteer is not exclusive to the Living Greyhawk Campaign. Other publications linked to the Living Greyhawk Gazetteer have treated it as superior to the D&D Gazetteer and used it in the D&D Gazetteer's place.
The Living Greyhawk Gazetteer was written by Gary Holian, Erik Mona, Sean K Reynolds, and Frederick Weining, and published in November 2000, featuring a cover by William O'Connor. Interior art was by Joel Biske, Vince Locke, and Daniela Castillo.
Of the two Greyhawk Gazetteers (The Living Greyhawk Gazetteer and the D&D Gazetteer) published for the 3rd Edition Dungeons and Dragons game, the Living Greyhawk Gazetteer was better received by players. Most reviews were generally positive, while common misgivings concerned the lack of a full-color layout and the paper-back cover.
- RPGA Network (June 2002). "Monstrous Gazetteer Index". Dragon / Living Greyhawk Journal. Wizards of the Coast / RPGA (joint publication). 296 / 12: 87–98.
- Broadhurst, Creighton (October 2003). "Playing Pieces: Denizens of the Bright Desert". Dungeon. Pazio Publishing. 103: 71–80.
- Mistretta, Will. "Review of Living Greyhawk Gazetteer". RPGnet. Retrieved 2008-01-03.
- Berg, Eric Christian (2000-11-16). "Living Greyhawk Gazetteer". RPGnet. Retrieved 2008-01-03.
- Walker, Bradford C. (2002-08-05). "Living Greyhawk Gazetteer". RPGnet. Retrieved 2008-01-03.
- Holian, Gary; Mona, Erik; Reynolds, Sean K.; Weining, Frederick (2000). Living Greyhawk Gazetteer. Wizards of the Coast. p. 192. ISBN 0-7869-1743-1.
|This Dungeons & Dragons article related to Greyhawk is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|