Living Together (film)
|Produced by||Pilakandy Mohammed Ali|
|Music by||M. Jayachandran|
Pilakandy Films International
Living Together is a 2011 Malayalam supernatural romance film written and directed by Fazil. The cast is all new faces. The lead roles have been played by Hemanth Menon and Sreelekha. Yesteryear actress Menaka made her comeback through this film.
Shyama is a free spirit who lost her parents at a young age. After their death, she becomes attached to her grandfather and uncle. She is brought in a wrong manner and she used to flirt with boys. She becomes friendly with Hemachandran, a boy in the neighbourhood who falls in love with her. However, she moves away from the locality. Later, Hemanth discovers Shyama does love him. However, Shyama is not willing for a marriage as she is told that either she or Hemachandran will die after six months from the marriage. The story continues to tell how they overcome this obstacle in their relationship and family problems.
- Hemanth Menon as Hemachandran
- Shivada Nair as Shyama
- Sreejith as Niranjan, Hemachandran's friend
- Jinoop as Bavappan, Hemachandran's friend
- Nedumudi Venu as Vasudevan Kartha, Shyama's grandfather
- Menaka as Valsala, Hemachandran's mother
- Innocent as Krishnaprasad Kartha, Shyama's uncle.
- Bindu Panicker as Vasanthi, Krishnaprasad's wife
- Anoop Chandran as Manikantan, an adopted family member.
- Lakshmipriya as Manikantan's wife
- Darshak Sundar as Neighbour
|1.||"Mayangoo Nee"||K. J. Yesudas|
|2.||"Samarasa Ranjini"||M. G. Sreekumar|
|6.||"Ragachandran"||Karthik, Shweta Mohan|
|8.||"Ilakoo Naage"||Shweta Mohan, Janardhanan Puthuserry|
The film received negative reception from critics and viewers, and it's turning out as one of the biggest box office disasters of recent times.
- "Living Together Stills -". Kerals.com. Retrieved 7 November 2014.
- "Indian Entertainment News, Movie News, Movie Features - Bollywood - Tamil - Telugu - Malayalam - Kannada Movies". Nowrunning.com. Retrieved 7 November 2014.
- "Menaka is back in front of the camera". Sify. Retrieved 7 November 2014.
- "Not Many Takers For Living Together". SansCinema. 22 February 2011.
- "Bold and beautiful". The Hindu. Retrieved 2011-02-18.