Living on the Edge (Stéphane Pompougnac album)
|Living on the Edge|
|Studio album by|
|Released||November 25, 2003|
August 3, 2004 (Canada)
|Genre||House, lounge, trip hop|
|Length||63:52 (13 tracks)|
69:55 (14 tracks)
|Label||Pschent, Isla Del Sol (Canada)|
|Stéphane Pompougnac chronology|
Living on the Edge is the first studio album by French DJ Stéphane Pompougnac.
In Thailand, Pompougnac held a launch party for the album and Hôtel Costes, Vol. 6 on March 2, 2004 at the Si Lom Road Sofitel in Bangkok. In Canada, the album was released on August 3, 2004 by Isla Del Sol.
- "Pour Faire le Portrait d'un Oiseau" (texte dit par Yves Montand)
- "Clumsy" (featuring Michael Stipe)
- "Double Beat"
- "Morenito" (featuring Clémentine)
- "Living on the Edge"
- "Loulou de Pomérane"
- "PNC aux Portes"
- "Fast and Loud" (featuring Juliette Oz)
- "Petit Pompoupou"
- "One Soul Rising" (featuring Cathy Battistessa)
- "Closer to Julie"
- "Morenito" (Bossa mix)
Japan bonus tracks
- "Morenito" (Charles Schillings and Sanz remix radio edit)
- "Closer to Julie" (Dublex Inc. remix)
|This 2000s house album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|