Livingston County Spencer J. Hardy Airport
Spencer J. Hardy Airport
|Elevation AMSL||962 ft / 293 m|
Livingston County Spencer J. Hardy Airport (ICAO: KOZW, FAA LID: OZW) is a county owned public use airport located three miles (5 km) northwest of the central business district of Howell, a city in Livingston County, Michigan, United States. It is included in the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2017–2021, in which it is categorized as a regional reliever airport facility.
Although most U.S. airports use the same three-letter location identifier for the FAA and IATA, Livingston County Spencer J. Hardy Airport is assigned OZW by the FAA but has no designation from the IATA.
Facilities and aircraft
Livingston County Spencer J. Hardy Airport covers an area of 217 acres (88 ha) which contains one runway designated 13/31 with a 5,002 x 100 ft (1,525 x 30 m) concrete surface. For the 12-month period ending December 31, 2005, the airport had 58,238 general aviation aircraft operations, an average of 159 per day.
The airport is staffed Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. until 8 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday from 8 a.m. until 8 p.m. It is accessible by road from Grand River Avenue, and is close to M-59 and I-96.
- FAA Airport Master Record for OZW ( PDF), effective 2007-12-20
- "List of NPIAS Airports" (PDF). FAA.gov. Federal Aviation Administration. 21 October 2016. Retrieved 25 November 2016.
- Great Circle Mapper: KOZW - Howell, Michigan (Livingston County Spencer J. Hardy Airport)
- Livingston County Airport, official site
- "Michigan Airport Directory - OZW" (PDF). (42.5 KiB)
- Resources for this airport:
|This article about a Michigan airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|