Jump to navigation Jump to search
Liw or LIW can mean:
- Liw, Poland, a village in Masovia
- Gmina Liw, an administrative district named after that village
- Liw, an alternative name for the Liwiec river
- Daniel Liw, a Swedish Bandy player who currently plays for Dynamo Moscow as a midfielder
- Levantine Intermediate Water
- Low intensity warfare
- Loikaw Airport in Burma
- Lyttleton Engineering Works (Lyttleton Ingeneurs Werke in Afrikaans), the former name of Denel Land Systems, a division of the South African state owned Denel (SOC) arms and aerospace manufacturer.
- In computers, 'long instruction word': see Very long instruction word
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Liw.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.