This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (July 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Origin||Athens, Georgia, United States|
Liz Durrett (born 1977) is an American singer-songwriter based in Athens, Georgia. She is currently signed to Athens-based Warm Records and has released three albums. Her first two albums were produced by her uncle, famed Georgian singer-songwriter, Vic Chesnutt. Her third album, Outside Our Gates was produced by Eric Bachmann and released by Warm Records in September 2008. The album has received positive early reviews. Liz has toured throughout the United States and Europe and has made several guest appearances on other artist's records.
Singles and EPs
- Cup On The Counter (iTunes single) (Warm Records, 2005)
- Have A Good Night 3 (blog up musique, 2008)
- AthFest 2007 (Ghostmeat Records, 2007)
- Finest Worksongs (Iron Horse Records, 2007)
- Even Cowgirls Get the Blues (Fargo Records, 2007)
- Easy To Be Free: The Songs Of Rick Nelson (Planting Seeds Records, 2006)
- Vic Chesnutt Ghetto Bells - backing vocals on "Virginia", "What Do You Mean?", "Vesuvius", and "Rambunctious Cloud".
- Vic Chesnutt Is The Actor Happy - appears on "Betty Lonely" as the angel chorus.
- Vic Chesnutt West of Rome - played violin wherever Michael Stipe "heard" violin.
- Phosphorescent (band) Pride - backing vocals on "The Waves At Night"
- Phosphorescent (band) Aw Come Aw Wry - part of the aw come aw wry choir on "Endless Pt. 2"
- Ham1 The Captain's Table - backing vocals on "White Rat" and "Hubcap Frisbees"
- Don Chambers Zebulon - backing vocals on "Friar's Lantern", "Send Me No Angels", and "Bind My Wounds"
- Hope for Agoldensummer Ariadne Thread - member of the Gutter Angel Soul Choir
- Pacific UV e.p. - backing vocals on "50s"