- Lješanska nahija, historical region in Montenegro
- Lješkopolje, geographical region in Montenegro
- Lezhë, town in Albania, known in Serbian as Lješ
- Aleksa Đurašević, known as Lješ, nobleman in Zeta
- Lješevo, village in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Lješnica (disambiguation)
- Lještansko, village in Serbia
- Lješljani, village in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Liješnje, village in Montenegro
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lješ.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.