|Town and municipality|
Location of the municipality of Ljubovija within Serbia
|Region||Šumadija and Western Serbia|
|• Mayor||Milovan Kovačević|
|• Municipality||356 km2 (137 sq mi)|
|Population (2011 census)|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
|• Summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+2)|
|Area code||+381 15|
Ljubovija (Serbian: Љубовија, [ʎubɔ̌ʋija]) is a town and municipality located in the Mačva District of the western Serbia. In 2011, the population of the town is 4,742 while the population of the municipality is 13,914.
Aside from the town of Ljubovija, the municipality includes the following settlements:
Demographics (2002 census)
||This article needs to be updated. (November 2011)|
Ethnic groups in the Ljubovija municipality:
- Dragana Stanković, basketball player, Olympic bronze medalist
- Nenad Sević, football player
- Petar Radojičić, basketball player
- Branko Lazić, basketball player
- Nenad Okanović, actor
- Azbukovica District
- "Municipalities of Serbia, 2006". Statistical Office of Serbia. Retrieved 2010-11-28.
- "2011 Census of Population, Households and Dwellings in the Republic of Serbia: Comparative Overview of the Number of Population in 1948, 1953, 1961, 1971, 1981, 1991, 2002 and 2011, Data by settlements" (PDF). Statistical Office of Republic Of Serbia, Belgrade. 2014. ISBN 978-86-6161-109-4. Retrieved 2014-06-27.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ljubovija.|
|This Mačva District, Serbia location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|