From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up llama or llamas in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A llama is a South American camelid.
Llama may also refer to:
- Llama (band), American alternative rock band from Nashville, Tennessee
- Llama firearms, a Spanish firearms company founded in 1904
- Library Leadership and Management Association, a division of the American Library Association
- Tom Llamas, journalist
- The Spanish word for flame
- "Llama", an episode of the television series Teletubbies
- Llama District (disambiguation)
- Lama (disambiguation)
- Lamas (disambiguation)
- Lamma Island
- Llamasoft, a software company
- Llama, a term for four strikes in a row in Ten-Pin Bowling
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Llama.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.