Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up llama or llamas in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Llama may also refer to:
- Llama (band), American alternative rock band from Nashville, Tennessee
- Llama firearms, a Spanish firearms company founded in 1904
- Library Leadership and Management Association, a division of the American Library Association
- Tom Llamas, journalist
- "Llama", an episode of the television series Teletubbies
- Large Latin American Millimeter Array (LLAMA), an astronomical radio observatory.
- Llama District (disambiguation)
- Lama (disambiguation)
- Lamas (disambiguation)
- Lamma Island
- Llamasoft, a software company
- Llama, a term for four strikes in a row in Ten-Pin Bowling
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Llama.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.