St Michael's Church
Llanfihangel-y-Pennant shown within Gwynedd
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|UK Parliament||Dwyfor Meirionnydd|
|Welsh Assembly||Dwyfor Meirionnydd|
- See also Llanfihangel (disambiguation).
Llanfihangel-y-Pennant is a small village and wider community (which includes Abergynolwyn) in the Meirionnydd area of Gwynedd in Wales. It is located in the foothills of Cadair Idris, and has a population of 402, reducing to 339 at the 2011 Census.
- Office for National Statistics : Census 2001 : Parish Headcounts : Gwynedd
- "Community population 2011". Retrieved 14 May 2015.
- "Bala and the Bible". Thomas Charles, Ann Griffiths and Mary Jones. E. Wyn James. Autumn 2005. Retrieved 2008-02-26.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Llanfihangel-y-Pennant.|
- Official website for St Michael's, Llanfihangel-y-Pennant
- Geograph : Photographs of Llanfihangel-y-Pennant and Abergynolwyn
|This Gwynedd location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|