Sheep at Tan-yr-Allt Farm, Llangristiolus
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
Llangristiolus is a village and community in the middle of Anglesey, Wales, southwest of Llangefni, and is named after Saint Cristiolus. The River Cefni flows through the village. The village is within a mile of the A5 and A55 roads. The village of Rhostrehwfa is in the community.
The church of St Cristiolus, Llangristiolus, dates from the 12th century.
- Meinir Gwilym - singer/songwriter, born in Llangristiolus and educated at Ysgol Henblas within the village.
- Elin Fflur - singer
- Edward Greenly - English geologist, buried at Llangristiolus
- Rhun ap Iorwerth - AM for Ynys Môn resides in the village
- Henry Maurice (theologian) - clergyman
- Richard Owen (minister) - Methodist minister and preacher
- Medwyn Williams - gardener
- "Community population 2011". Retrieved 18 May 2015.
|This Anglesey location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|