Llangunllo (sometimes Llangynllo) is a village and community in central Powys (formerly in Radnorshire), Wales, located about 5 miles west of Knighton. It is named after St Cynllo. The population of the community at the 2011 census was 369.
It is served by Llangynllo railway station.
The community elects a community council to represent residents' interests. Calling itself Llangunllo & Bleddfa Community Council, it comprises seven community councillors elected from Llangunllo and Bleddfa villages.
- Images by Percy Benzie Abery
- "Community population 2011". Retrieved 12 November 2015.
- Town and Community Council contacts - Llangunllo Community Council, Powys County Council. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- Community Council, Llangunllo & Bleddfa Community Council. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- "Ward population 2011". Retrieved 12 November 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Llangunllo.|
|This Powys location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|