From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up llanos in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Llanos is the Spanish-language word for plains.
It may also refer to:
- Los Llanos (South America), a region in Colombia and Venezuela
- Venezuelan Llanos, one of the eight geographic-natural region of Venezuela
- Los Llanos, Chile, a region in southern South America
- Los Llanos, Herrera, a corregimiento in Panama
- Llanos de Albacete, a comarca in Spain
- Albacete Airport, also called Aeropuerto de Albacete-Los Llanos
- Los Llanos de Aridane, a municipality on the Canary Islands
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Llanos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.