Llanos Township, Sherman County, Kansas
Located in the northeastern corner of the county, it borders the following townships:
- Bird City Township, Cheyenne County — north
- Rocewood Township, Rawlins County — northeast
- Barrett Township, Thomas County — east
- West Hale Township, Thomas County — southeast
- Union Township — south
- Washington Township — southwestern corner
- Shermanville Township — west
Only local roads are located in Llanos Township.
As an active township, Llanos Township is governed by a three-member board, composed of the township trustee, the township treasurer, and the township clerk. The trustee acts as the township executive.
- "Subcounty population estimates: Kansas 2000-2007" (CSV). United States Census Bureau, Population Division. 2009-03-18. Retrieved 2009-03-23.
- Detailed Kansas map, United States Census Bureau, 2000. Accessed 2009-03-23.
- DeLorme. Kansas Atlas & Gazetteer. 4th ed. Yarmouth: DeLorme, 2009, p. 15-16, 28-29. ISBN 0-89933-342-7.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Llanos Township, Sherman County, Kansas
- §80-301 and §80-505, Kansas Statutes. Accessed 2009-03-23.