Llefià (Barcelona Metro)
|TMB rapid transit station|
A platform of the station
|Location||Avinguda d'Amèrica, s/n
|Operated by||Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona|
|Platforms||2 split platforms|
|Connections||Local and interurban buses|
|Depth||32 metres (105 ft)|
|Fare zone||1 (Autoritat del Transport Metropolità)|
|Opened||18 April 2010|
Llefià is a Barcelona Metro station named after the neighbourhood of the same name where the station is situated, near Llefià Market, in Badalona municipality. This neighbourhood is one of Badalona's with highest population density and built in a very uneven piece of land. The station was opened on 18 April 2010 with the opening of the line from Gorg to Bon Pastor. It is served by TMB-operated Barcelona Metro line L10.
The station is located under the intersection between Ronda Sant Antoni de Llefià and Avinguda d'Amèrica and it was built like many other new L9/L10 metro stations with a 32 meter depth and 26 meter diameter well. The station is divided in four levels: the upper hall, the pre-platform, the upper platform and the lower platform. The upper hall is located at the same level as the street, in a building built specifically for this purpose. It has three accesses from the street, all equipped with fixed stairs, escalators and elevators, and making the station accessible for disabled persons. The upper hall has also ticket vending machines and a TMB Control Center. The upper platform is where run the trains towards La Sagrera and the lower platform is where run the trains towards Gorg. The architectural design of the station was designed by architect Alfons Soldevila Barbosa.
- "La línea 10 del metro se estrena". Llefià Xarxa Ciutadana. Retrieved 6 November 2011.
- "La xarxa de metro creix amb un nou tram de les línies 9 i 10". BTVnoticies.cat. Retrieved 12 November 2011.
- "L9". Generalitat de Catalunya. Archived from the original on 15 November 2011. Retrieved 6 November 2011.
- "L9 Notícies". Generalitat de Catalunya. Archived from the original on 3 August 2012. Retrieved 6 November 2011.
- "Accessible transport". Your transport. Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona. Retrieved 24 October 2011.
- "Soldevila Arquitectes". Soldevila Arquitectes. Retrieved 6 November 2011.[permanent dead link]
Media related to Llefià metro station at Wikimedia Commons