Lloyd Township, Dickinson County, Iowa
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Location in Dickinson County
|• Total||35.88 sq mi (92.92 km2)|
|• Land||35.88 sq mi (92.92 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||1,430 ft (436 m)|
|• Density||17.2/sq mi (6.6/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||0468290|
Lloyd Township is named for John Lloyd, a pioneer settler.
According to the United States Census Bureau, Lloyd Township covers an area of 35.88 square miles (92.92 square kilometers).
Cities, towns, villages
- Richland Township (north)
- Estherville Township, Emmet County (northeast)
- Twelve Mile Lake Township, Emmet County (east)
- Lost Island Township, Palo Alto County (southeast)
- Lake Township, Clay County (south)
- Meadow Township, Clay County (southwest)
- Milford Township (west)
- Center Grove Township (northwest)
The township contains Fairview Cemetery.
- Terril Community School District
- Iowa's 5th congressional district
- State House District 06
- State Senate District 03
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States Board on Geographic Names (GNIS)
- United States National Atlas
- United States Census Bureau American FactFinder
- History of Emmet County and Dickinson County, Iowa. Pioneer Publishing Company. 1917. p. 285.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Lloyd Township, Dickinson County, Iowa.|