Loïc Négo playing for Nantes
|Date of birth||15 January 1991|
|Place of birth||Paris, France|
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Defender / Midfielder|
|2013||→ Standard Liège (loan)||2||(0)|
|2014–2015||→ Újpest (loan)||23||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 30 April 2016.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 5 November 2011
He officially joined Roma on a five-year contract following the conclusion of the 2011 FIFA U-20 World Cup. Of Guadeloupean origin, Négo plays as right back capable of also playing as a wing-back on the same side. He is a French youth international and has represented his nation at all levels of youth for which he is eligible. Négo was a part of the team that won the 2010 UEFA European Under-19 Football Championship on home soil. On 18 June 2008, he signed his first professional contract agreeing to a three-year deal until June 2011. Négo made his professional debut on 14 May 2010 in a league match against Caen appearing as a half-time substitute in a 3–1 defeat.
On 29 January 2014, Nego signed a three-and-a-half year deal with Championship side Charlton Athletic for an undisclosed fee, ahead of their fixture against Wigan Athletic where he made his league debut for the club.
- "Loïc Négo à l'AS Rome" (in French). L'Equipe. 19 July 2011. Retrieved 19 July 2011.
- "Nantes v. Caen Match Report" (in French). Ligue de Football Professionnel. 14 May 2010. Retrieved 2 August 2010.
- "Transfer window: Charlton sign Ghoochannejhad and Nego". BBC Sport. 30 January 2014. Retrieved 1 February 2014.
- "Loïc Négo joins Ujpest on loan". Charlton Athletic. 23 August 2014.
- "Loïc Négo signs permanent deal at Hungarian club Videoton". Charlton Athletic FC. 31 August 2015. Retrieved 31 August 2015.
|This biographical article relating to French football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|