Loïc Négo playing for Nantes
|Date of birth||15 January 1991|
|Place of birth||Paris, France|
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|2013||→ Standard Liège (loan)||2||(0)|
|2014–2015||→ Újpest (loan)||23||(2)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 16 December 2018|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 2011-11-05
He officially joined Roma on a five-year contract following the conclusion of the 2011 FIFA U-20 World Cup. Of Guadeloupean origin, Négo plays as right back capable of also playing as a wing-back on the same side. He is a French youth international and has represented his nation at all levels of youth for which he is eligible. Négo was a part of the team that won the 2010 UEFA European Under-19 Football Championship on home soil. On 18 June 2008, he signed his first professional contract agreeing to a three-year deal until June 2011. Négo made his professional debut on 14 May 2010 in a league match against Caen appearing as a half-time substitute in a 3–1 defeat.
On 29 January 2014, Négo signed a three-and-a-half year deal with Championship side Charlton Athletic for an undisclosed fee, ahead of their fixture against Wigan Athletic where he made his league debut for the club.
- As of matches played 16 December 2018
- "Loïc Négo à l'AS Rome" (in French). L'Equipe. 19 July 2011. Retrieved 19 July 2011.
- "Nantes v. Caen Match Report" (in French). Ligue de Football Professionnel. 14 May 2010. Retrieved 2 August 2010.
- "Transfer window: Charlton sign Ghoochannejhad and Nego". BBC Sport. 30 January 2014. Retrieved 1 February 2014.
- "Loïc Négo joins Ujpest on loan". Charlton Athletic. 23 August 2014. Archived from the original on 23 August 2014.
- "Loïc Négo signs permanent deal at Hungarian club Videoton". Charlton Athletic FC. 31 August 2015. Retrieved 31 August 2015.
- "Magyar állampolgár lett a Mol Vidi játékosa, Loic Nego" (in Hungarian). 444.hu. 14 February 2019. Retrieved 14 February 2019.
- Loïc Nego – French league stats at LFP
- Loïc Nego – FIFA competition record (archive)
- Loïc Négo at L'Équipe Football (in French)
- Profile at Soccerway
|This biographical article relating to French football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|