Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up load in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Load may refer to:
- Structural load, forces which apply to a structure
- Cargo, paraphernalia being transported
- Mechanical load, the external mechanical resistance against which a machine, such as a motor or engine, acts
- Load, Kentucky
- The load of a mutual fund (see Mutual fund fees and expenses)
- Electrical load, a device connected to the output of a circuit
- Electronic load, a simulated electrical load used for testing purposes
- Load (computing), a measure of how much processing a computer performs
- Preload (disambiguation), various meanings
- Afterload, a medical term describing the maximum effect of a heartbeat driving blood mass out of the heart into the aorta and pulmonary arteries.
Biology and medicine
- The genetic load of a population
- The parasite load of an organism
- The viral load of organisms and populations
- Late-Onset Alzheimer's disease (acronym: LOAD)
- Load Records, an American experimental independent record label
- Load (album), the 6th album released by the band Metallica
- Loads (album), A 1995 compilation of the British pop group Happy Mondays
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Load.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.