Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up load in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Load may refer to:
- Structural load, forces which apply to a structure
- Cargo, paraphernalia being transported
- Mechanical load, the external mechanical resistance against which a machine, such as a motor or engine, acts
- Load, Kentucky
- The load of a mutual fund (see Mutual fund fees and expenses)
- Electrical load, a device connected to the output of a circuit
- Electronic load, a simulated electrical load used for testing purposes
- Load (computing), a measure of how much processing a computer performs
- Preload (disambiguation), various meanings
- Afterload, a medical term describing the maximum effect of a heartbeat driving blood mass out of the heart into the aorta and pulmonary arteries.
Biology and medicine
- The genetic load of a population
- The parasite load of an organism
- The viral load of organisms and populations
- Late-Onset Alzheimer's disease (acronym: LOAD)
- Load Records, an American experimental independent record label
- Load (album), the 6th album released by the band Metallica
- Loads (album), A 1995 compilation of the British pop group Happy Mondays
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Load.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.