The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for products and services. (April 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||Boulder, Colorado, U.S.|
|Products||Software Performance testing|
It provides simple cloud-based load testing:
- Load testing for web applications and APIs for performance and scalability
- Integration with PaaS providers, continuous integration tools, and browsers
- Allows testing up to 50,000 concurrent connections for free
- It is cloud-based so it is a no install solution and immediately available for developers to test.
It was born out of SendGrid Labs in late 2012.
- "Using loader.io to test the cloud | Chief Hamster - Zeeshan Sheikh". Zxed.net. 2013-04-29. Retrieved 2014-04-15.
- Hunt, Troy (2014-07-01). "Scaling a standard Azure website to 380k queries per minute of 163M records with loader.io". Retrieved 2014-07-01.
- "Load testing (with loader.io): Find the bottleneck?". concrete5. Retrieved 2014-04-15.
- "What’s Cool for Designers this Week". Crazyleaf. crazyleafdesign.com. Retrieved 16 April 2014.
|last1=in Authors list (help)
- Chung, Edward. "Website Design and Testing Tools". Edward-Designer. Retrieved 2014-04-16.
- "loader.io | CrunchBase Profile". Crunchbase.com. Retrieved 2014-04-15.