From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up loading in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Loading is the act of placing a force or burden upon an object or network.
More specifically, loading may refer to:
- Carbohydrate loading, a strategy employed by endurance athletes to maximize the storage of glycogen in the muscles
- Creatine loading, a phase of use of creatine supplements
- Vocal loading, the stress inflicted on the speech organs when speaking for long periods
- Application of a structural load to a system
- Loading characteristic, a measure of traffic on a telephone system
- Insertion of an electrical load into a circuit
- Use of a loading coil to increase inductance
- Loading (computing), the process in which the contents of an executable file are read into a computer's memory
- Task loading, the number of tasks taken on by a diver
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Loading.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.