From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Loango may refer to:
- Loango National Park, a national park in Western Gabon
- Petit Loango, a town in Gabon
- Kingdom of Loango, a pre-colonial state in what is now the Republic of Congo
- Loango, a schooner wrecked in 1909 at St Ives, Cornwall
- Loango weaver (Ploceus subpersonatus), a species of bird
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Loango.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.