|Look up lob in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lob may refer to:
- Line of business, a general term in business
- Lob (tennis), a tennis shot
- Lob bowling, an archaic bowling style in cricket
- Lob (haircut), a haircut.
- Lob, a synonym for the English folklore creature the lubber fiend
- "Lob", archaic English word for "spider", from which is derived the name of Shelob in The Lord of the Rings
- Lob (comics), the pen name of French comics writer Jacques Lob
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lob.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.