Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lobachevsky (Лобачевский ; also Lobachevskij and Lobachevskiy; feminine: Lobachevskaya) is a Russian-language surname.
It may refer to:
- Nikolai Lobachevsky (1792–1856) a Russian mathematician
- 1858 Lobachevskij, a main-belt asteroid
- N. I. Lobachevsky State University of Nizhny Novgorod
- Lobachevskiy (crater), crater on the Moon
- Lobachevsky Prize, including the Lobachevsky Medal
- Lobachevsky function, also called Clausen function
- "Lobachevsky" (song), humorous song by Tom Lehrer
- Lobachevskian or hyperbolic geometry
- Łobaczewski (surname), the Polish-language equivalent of the surname
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lobachevsky.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|surname Lobachevsky . If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.This page lists people with the|