Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lobachevsky (Лобачевский ; also Lobachevskij and Lobachevskiy; feminine: Lobachevskaya) is a Russian-language surname.
It may refer to:
- Nikolai Lobachevsky (1792–1856) a Russian mathematician
- 1858 Lobachevskij, a main-belt asteroid
- N. I. Lobachevsky State University of Nizhny Novgorod
- Lobachevskiy (crater), crater on the Moon
- Lobachevsky Prize, including the Lobachevsky Medal
- Lobachevsky function, also called Clausen function
- "Lobachevsky" (song), humorous song by Tom Lehrer
- Lobachevskian or hyperbolic geometry
- Łobaczewski (surname), the Polish-language equivalent of the surname
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lobachevsky.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|surname Lobachevsky . If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.This page lists people with the|